Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Cider and cocoa mugs

I am prepping and living on the hope that we will be able to have a fall/winter craft fair this year as COVID begins to slowly wind down.  I know we live in a different world but hope we can have back some fun holiday events.  Last year was really difficult to get into the spirit because everything was canceled. 

I buy the DCWV paper stacks when they go on sale, then cut the mugs on my Cricut in between projects, leaving them stacked in a box until I get around to assembly.  Often, I will fold them, then take them to the living room to glue while watching a show.  Then they go back to the box until I decide on the embellishments.  Since the fall craft fair was canceled, I was less than inspired, until they announced the vaccine had rolled out.  
This year, I used the MFT Hug in a Mug

stamps and coordinating dies.  The oval is from my Spellbinders basic ovals and stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black.  The mugs were cut in MFT Electric Red and Sour Apple.  The cider color is Stampin Up Cajun Craze and the cocoa is SU Early Espresso.  The whipped cream and marshmallows are SU Whisper White.  The leaves were cut from scraps of yellow and orange on my Cricut.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: