Thursday, February 4, 2021

Sour cream money gifts

My older two wanted money to put towards various needs so I told the grandparents I would package it up.  Here is what I came up with...sour cream containers!  They are stupid-easy to make too.  Just cut a strip of paper, using your gift as a guide.  Add a strip of tape to the short end, joining the two ends.  Now you have a tube.  Close one hole flat and seal with some double stick tape.  I also used a crimper to seal.  Drop in the gift, then seal the other end.  Be sure to turn the opposite direction so the are perpendicular.  I went the extra step and put a zipper in mine so the kids could pull a strip and open it without tearing it apart.  I used a doily cut from the Cricut and some scrap red paper to stamp the sentiment with white heat embossing.  Thanks for looking!  April 

No comments: