Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Monorail Room Decor


My youngest is all about Disney, especially Mickey and anything to do with the parks.  He has special needs and making choices like decorating his room is a big deal.  When I showed him the monorail from Designs by Miss Mandee, he was thrilled.  He already has a banner he made over his bed, so I asked if he wanted monorail trains around the top of his room.  He was so excited picking each color for the striped and I resized them for the wall.  The end cars ended up

being 11.5 inches long.  I had to tweak the design so I could layer the black windows on top, rather than cut whole black cars.  Because they were so big, we didn't bother with transfer tape and just peeled and placed like regular stickers.  The walls are not smooth so it took a bit of work to get them to adhere but they are fabulous!  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: