Sunday, April 30, 2017

Hello from...


Our moving between states has been an adventure and our realtor has been amazing!  She spent an entire weekend showing us houses and then several additional nights showing my husband many more.  I wanted to give her a small thank you so I decided to make these note cards. 
bundled for gifting
The bases are Whisper White and stamped in Stampin Up's Map It Out and Waunderlust in Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Smoky Slate, and Not Quite Navy.  I left the hello tag empty for her to personalize as she wished...state, city, her name or company, etc.  I added a small gem to where we were near in Wisconsin.  I wanted to keep this very flat for easy mailing.  I also stamped the envelopes with the heart trail and plane, before bundling it all up in a bagging and tying it all with baker's twine.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: