Monday, March 11, 2019

All About Me album

Ginger, at My Sisters Scrapper, made an adorable Disney mini envelope album.  I followed her tutorial and made one of my own.  I liked the format so well, I used it as an excuse to cull some of my paper hoarding.  
This album is made using papers from Stampin Up's retired Class Act papers from their old Simply Scrappin line...yep, that paper is probably more than 5 years old and moved to three different states!
Colors include: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bashful Blue, and Real Red.  
All the rounded flaps are cards that come out of the album and every page features a flip of pocket with extra storage inside.  I made cards for many of the pockets where school pics or memories can be stored.  
Thanks for looking!  April








No comments: