Friday, November 1, 2019

Ugly Christmas Sweater Tags

 Sometimes, the best plans just fail big.  These were supposed to be gift card holders and the tab at the top was the way to pull it out.  Unfortunately, the sweaters are just a bit too small once glued together and making them bigger means only getting one out of a 12x12 sheet.  I can't justify the waste of paper.  Rather then toss them out, I turned them into tags.  They can go on a package or hang on a stocking or tree.  I also debated about making a garland of ugly sweaters.  As my teen says, "They are horrible and I love them!" 
These were based on a paper pattern I found and imported into Cricut Design Space.  I have several different papers but only took a picture of two as a sample.  I plan to play with the design to see of I can revise these but they won't go to waste for now.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: