Friday, January 17, 2020

Baby Yoda tote set

My nephew loves Star Wars, even as a toddler (thanks to his mom).  As a toddler, he loves to color so I decided to combine the two.  I sent the family out to pick coloring books, crayons, play and go kits, and a Color Wonder set.  We made sure to get Star Wars, Paw Patrol and Mickey books for him to use.  I had a tote bag in my craft room, as well as canvas pencil/make up pouches I found at Tuesday Morning.  Jennifer Maker came through again with a baby yoda she altered from a licensed Star Wars Cricut image.  I had to pay for the image, but it was only $1.99, and Jennifer offers the altered image on her blog at JenniferMaker.com.  I used Star Wars font to make a title for the pencil case.  It is the perfect size to fit a pack of 24 count crayons and a pack of triangle chunky Crayola crayons.  The most expensive cost was the heat transfer vinyl - black, green, silver, pink, and gray.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: