Monday, July 13, 2020

MFT color challenge 145 and sketch challenge 497

I have been having a blast working on the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.  This is MFT Doctor's Orders colored in copic markers.  The image was a free printable to make cards for our medical workers but I had a couple of images left and decided to make a card for my person who lives in another state.  We are Grey's Anatomy fans and thought it would be a fun card.
The colors are inspired from this week's MFT color challenge.  I was excited to see I had the colors in the sampler pack I bought.  The base is Kraft, then a layer of teal scrap paper, then the background of the photo is Berrylicious and the frame is Natural.  
The card design is for MFT weekly sketch challenge.  I cut the frame as a rectangle then used a square die to pop out the inside.  I also moved the sentiment inside the frame, rather than make a flag up in the corner.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: