Monday, July 28, 2008

Fishing 8x8


Here is another one for the 8x8 swap. This person requested Hunting and/or Fishing. I found this super cute paper by Karen Foster at the local scrap shop, so here it is. Don't you just love the lures? Stickers from Stickopotomus at Mike's. Cardstock base is from JoAnn's. Easy to put together and so cute! I am not into fishing or hunting, so my creativity on this one took awhile. I still have camping, soccer, pink lady bugs, and flower LO's to get done before Thursday's surgery. If I can finish them, I will be done with all my fall swaps. Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

Christy said...

I just did a layout with the exact same sticker set. So WHY is yours so much more awesome than mine??? LOL. I got the stamps in the mail from you yesterday. It absolutely made my day. Of course I visit your blog daily to check for updates. I gotta get all my good ideas from somewhere ;) LOL