Friday, October 30, 2009

Twilight: New Moon - Halloween Treats


Okay, so my kids love Twilight and asked that their treats match their costumes - Edward Cullen and Jane Volturi. How can you resist a request like that? So, Walgreens carries Twilight candy in the Halloween section and I put them in candy baggies and made little toppers. Bags are 3x4 so toppers are cut at 3.25x3.75. I used the Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch then folded in half and added a silver strip that was 1.5x3 inches. I used Jet Black Staz-On and the images are from Artful Inkables Twilight-inspired rubber stamps. Jacob's is a paw with Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? Bella's is My Vampire can beat your Werewolf any day. Edward's is Vampire's Rule, Werewolves Drool. Easy-peasy! Aren't they just too cute? Thanks for looking!


April

No comments: