Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tae Kwon Do birthday gift


My son's friend just started TKD, so we thought we would make him a scrapbook page for his wall. The frames are on cheap this week at Michael's...only $3.99! The papers are all stamped backgrounds using "Just for Kicks" from Close to My Heart. The white paper is stamped with Dove Gray Staz-On, the black with Whisper White Craft ink from Stampin' Up, and the red is stamped in Jet Black Staz-On. I typed all the belts on the computer and printed on acid-free paper. The name is cut with Mickey Font on the Cricut. The LO is from Cherish from Close to My Heart and is available at Michael's and bookstores. The karate boy stamp is from Hobby Lobby's wood stamps. I used SU's blender pen and watercolor to color him in. Simple tearing and brads add a finishing touch. Sorry for the glare, but it's hard to avoid with the glass in the frame. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: