Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stampin' Up Workshop - Part I

Okay, so my bestie, Amy, and I went off to a half day workshop back in October. While we did not get time to finish all the projects, they did give us all six that you would receive at a full day workshop! Yay, more fun for less money. I only got two of the projects fully completed...that's what I get for chatting. The first is the Old Olive Thankful Card and the second is a Cajun Craze Thankful Treat Sleeve.
The stamp set is in the fall mini and, while I wasn't thrilled with it, it is kinda growing on me the more I have seen others blogs. I have seen it used with the rock and roll technique. I have seen it used with vanilla emboss so it looks sort of like lace. I have seen it used as a sympathy card. So there is a lot more flexibility than what I first saw. I am also submitting it for the Stamp Something's Thankful challenge. Go check them out! Thanks for looking. April

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

These are gorgeous clean and simple cards! Beautiful choice of colors!
Thank you so much for sharing them with us at stamp something. Hope you'll check back tomorrow for a brand new challenge.