Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Spyday with AbbyGrimaldi!

Happy Friday Spy-day!  Today's challenge features a card by Abby Grimaldi.  I am a super fan of the Oliver & Amelia line, so I pulled out my "Just for You" set and chose Oliver.  (She features the Amelia stamp.) 
abby's card
The base is Kraft with layers of Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla.  I hand stamped the background papers using Stampin' Up's Eat Chocolate set in Timber Brown Staz-On.  The base layer is wrapped in Early Espresso baker's twine then adhered to the card.  Oliver is colored in copic markers then cut out using the nestabilities die.  To make it narrower, I moved the image to the side, than ran it thorugh twice, then popped up on dimensionals.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of VV, then again on Whisper White.  The white one I cut and mounted on dimensionals to make the candy bar pop.  The layer behind the sentiment is cut using a lacy scalloped circle from nestabilities, the popped up on dimensionals.  Hop on over to the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and play along!  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: