Monday, October 17, 2011

Heart Journal - week 13

This week's Heart Journal assignment is "Lucky Number."  Create a spread featuring a specific number.  There are lots of numbers in my life, but the most important number right now is 13.  It is the day of the month I married my husband and we have been married 13 years this year.  My husband is my one and only love.  I have three kids, each born 3 years apart.  I have 2 best friends/sister of my heart.  So, I chose to use all black and white with lots of doodles around a 6x6 cut out I got at my LSS.  The number 13 is cut from Cricut's Don Juan font in Whisper White.  The diamonds are stamped with the patterned stamp from SU's Grunge Rock in Jet Black.  Thanks for looking!  April

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an amazing layout for your number, April! I really do love the black/white and all the doodling! It's an awesome journaling entry!
TFS! hugs, margie

Becky G said...

Love your card! That image is just too cute and I love the purple with the kraft! Thank you for the nice comment! It was fun joining you at The Greeting Farm!

:) Becky