Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday Funday #13 - Sing-A-Song

It's another Monday Funday challenge at the TGF Farm Fresh Challenge blog and I get to host!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas (or if you celebrate another holiday).  Today's challenge is "Sing A Song" - create a project based on a favorite song or lyric.  I left it broad so there is a lot of freedom.
 
The card base is Whisper White with layers of Old Olive and designer paper from DCWV.  The image is Elf Anya and is colored with copics.  I mounted it on a die cut with nestabilites classic circles and lacy circles.  I tied some bells to twine and cut slits near her hands to look like she is holding the string of bells.  I also used a glue gun to add bells to her hat and the bow. 
peek at inside
Inside is some scraps from the card with the sentiment "Jingle Bells" stamped in Purely Pomegrante using Studio g alphabet stamps from Michael's dollar bin. 
I hope you all join in and take a break from the holiday craze.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: