Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Spyday #26 - casing Margie

 
Margie's card
So this is my last project as a TGF Farm Fresh Challenge DT member.  I am so sad.  The last six months have flown by and I am so blessed to have gotten to know the fab ladies on my team - Jess, Lisa, Margie, Sharette, and Joni.  Be sure to drop by their blogs and give them some love.  This week, we are CASEing one of our fearless team captain's cards...Margie Cortina.  I chose her card posted on SCS and using the newest Creeper Crew - Madden. 
The card base is Very Vanilla with layers of blue sky and Chatter Box's Gazebo papers.  The punch is EK Success spiral notebook.  The embossed card is the Cuttlebug library card.  The image is TGF's new Sitting Casual colored in copic and mounted with dimensionals.  The sentiment is also from the new set and mounted on dimensionals.  The brads are from Michael's bright brads. 
Thanks to all of you who have left comments and supported my term on the TGF FFC design team.  You all have been so wonderful and I have made some great friends out in blogland.  I hope to share more with you soon!  Thanks for looking!  April

6 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Thank you SO much for everything that you did, April! Working ahead and being so prepared, you are the best! and I looove that you used Ian, he's such a cutie and I love him :)
Thanks again! See you soon!
xoxo

Rachel Parys said...

Great work on the DT! You had some really original, unique creations that I absolutely loved! Thanks for being such and inspiration! I hope to still see you around the farm!

Great cased card! He is super cute!

Lily Anuska said...

April beautiful card. I love layout. Beautiful memories on work in DT team will stays forever. Have a nice weekend. Lily Anuska

faithnme said...

Ohh just another Sweet card in a Line of many.. April my friend it was indeed an Honor to work with you.. You are an amazing Crafter and card maker, your coloring and layouts just blow me away.. You inspired me more that you know,,, even through good and Not soo good times:0) You Never missed a Beat and that says a lot about you.

See and talk to you soon..

Hugs

Sugar Cards said...

OH april!!!
this is a fabulous card!
thank you for being an awesome TGF design team member!!! you inspired me to be a better card maker every week =)
cheers!!!

gobeagirl said...

Miss April, I can not tell you how much I have enjoyed being on this team with you. You are such an awesome lady and a true inspiration to us all. You truly never missed a beat and you are just about the sweetest person that I know. Thanks so much for all your help. I hope one day to be as together as you are. lol... Your card is just adorable and I can't wait to see where your talents take you next. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa