Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wonderland SMASH

This is my entry for TGF's March Madness week 3 - Tea Party.  I decided to do a "Alice in Wonderland" SMASH page, featuring my favorite quote from the girl herself.  "If I listened earlier, I wouldn't be here.  But that's the trouble with me.  I give myself very good advice, but I seldom follow it." 
I used some black Bazzill with Bazzill basic newsprint and vintage ads.  I ripped and folded them to add some texture and dimension.  I wanted a mix of black and white and color to draw focus to specific images of the design, as well as highlight the brilliant colors of Wonderland.  The images are from TGF's Wonderland digis - Alice, mushroom, and the Hatter's hat and the clear mount Tea-rrific set for the cups and Love tag.  I cut little tags with the "eat me" and "drink me".  They are added with some jute twine and mini safety pins. 
Thanks for looking!  April

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

What a fun idea! Love it April!