Friday, November 23, 2012

I Wonder SMASH

Honestly, who doesn't have some kind of weird, totally random thoughts from time to time?  These are some of my off-beat ponderings...
The borders, letter, swirls, and tags are leftovers from a scrapbook embellishment set I have in my stash.  The penguin is an extra punch art I had from a card I made recently.  The title is stamped using CTMH giggle lowercase on a Tim Holtz movers and shapers die.  Other embellishments are leftover pieces from 7 Gypsies, EK Success stickers, a paint chip, wagon tag from Uprintables, stamps from Artful Inkables, an extra mickey icon punch, and a movie stub.  Thanks for looking.  April

1 comment:

Themizduck said...

I love your smash pages, this one especially. I just got my first 2 smash books, and found you through the smash blog. I think your blog is fantastic for inspiration! Thanks!