Friday, December 7, 2012

Frosty Friends workshop

I went to a Stampin' Up workshop and this month the single Frosty Friends stamp was featured.  I learned how to stamp on a candle, which was really neat and easy to do. 
The first item is the candle and the great gift box we made to go with it.  It even has a cellophane window.  I don't know what set the holly leaves are from but it was just randomly stamped all over the top.  I left my bottom plain, then tied it off with the cherry cobbler waffle ribbon that coordinates with the ribbon I have on my candle.  What a great teacher or hostess gift!
The second item is a gift bag topper.  It is just a piece of cardstock folded in half then decorated.  The bags are plain bags that come in large quantities for as little as .25 each.  How great is that? 
The last is this adorable card.  I just love the blues.  We used the polka dot embossing folder, dies, and seam binding to make this.  We also got to play with heat and stick powder and compare dazzling diamonds glitter with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  What a difference!
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: