Monday, December 17, 2012

#1 Teacher frame

This is one of the Christmas gifts I have been working on for the kids teachers.  I am also entering it into the TGF FFF Holiday Memories challenge.  I always looked forward to the class holiday party and my teachers always had something fun planned.  I love making gifts for my kids teachers even now.
I found these frames at Ikea for $1.99 each and they come in black, white or red.  The papers are Bo Bunny's Shabby Princess and Pep Rally.  The chalkboard is made with the Tim Holtz die and the "blackboard" was cut to fit inside then distressed with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink before using a chalk ink writer for the board.  The image is TGF's Cheeky Geeky and is colored with copic markers using the no-line technique and paper piecing.  She also has faux pearl earrings.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: