Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sending Many Thanks set

This is another gift packet I put together.  It is similar to the card perviously posted, but I made Thank You cards, as well as turning the card on its side.  The card is kraft cardstock with another layer of kraft.  I used Season of Style washi tape from SU and the ornament from Tags til Christmas stamped in Old Olive.  I added a few gemstones, adding a Cherry Cobbler baker's twine bow, then popped it up on a dimensional.  I pierced the upper right corner, before stamping the sentiment from Petite Pairs in Early Espresso.  I left the inside blank for notewriting. 
The topper is kraft and Very Vanilla, using the same supplies.  The sentiment is from SU's Endless Wishes. 
Thanks for looking!  April
NOTE:  Sorry for the glare off the bag.  I took several pics and this was the best one. 

No comments: