Sunday, February 9, 2014

October My Paper Pumpkin alternative

I decided I really didn't care for the note roll holder from the October MPP.  I searched out pinterest ideas and have been working on some ideas.  I used the wood grain chipboard with my Tim Holtz dressmaker dummy die and the thread spool is part of the die.  I used a embossed paper from DCWV Timeless mat stack to cover a mini composition book.  I love the tape measures all over the paper.  Next is a piece of the rolled paper stamped with one of the images from the October MPP kit.  I used some paper flowers with the special in-color freebies from the January MPP kit, as well as the Calypso Coral baker's twine from the October kit to wind on the spool.  All are attached with glue dots.  The spine is sealed with washi tape and the note paper is attached with SU's Season of Style washi.  More projects from this kit coming soon.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: