Thursday, June 26, 2014

Butterfly Sympathy

I have said it before and will say it again - I hate making sympathy cards.  I just have trouble trying not to make a overly pretty or cheerful card.  This is going several states away and is for my chilren's former preschool director.  She was such an amazing blessing in my kids' early learning and I thank her and the staff of Little Lambs to this day.  She touched so many preschoolers' families over the last 25 years and I know she is greatly missed. 
The base is Whisper White and is inked using the SU butterfly bigz die as a mask.  The inks are Wisteria Wonder, Baja Breeze, and Pink Pirouette.  The butterfly stamp is from 7gypsies and is stamped in Versamark, then embossed in silver metallic powder.  The sentiment is from SU Best of Greetings set and also stamped in Versamark before embossed in silver.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: