Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sweet Birthday Wishes

As promised, I have been back in my craft room - now that it is mostly unpacked.  This card is for my monthly stamp club swap.  The base is Whisper White with layers of Basic Black and Real Red.  The red is embossed with the Cuttlebug large dots folder.  The banner is Daffodil Delight cut at 1/2" and notched with the SU banner punch.  The sentiment is from SU Four You and stamped in Jet Black Staz-On.  I also added a little gem.  The popcicle is made from a 2" and 1 3/8" circle punch in Early Espresso and Whisper White.  The "bite" is done with the scolloped circle punch.  It is mounted with dimensionals due to the thickness created by the stick.  The stick is from Ranger.  I found them at Tuesday Morning in a package of 75 for only 99 cents! 
I keep wanting to go back and add liquid glass to the bite to make it look drippy, but have resisted so far.  LOL.  Thanks for looking and will be back soon!  April

No comments: