Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love Swing Card

 
I found this adorable card on Pinterest and love the colors, but I don't have the stamps.  I wanted a super simple Valentine card, since the fold is fancy.  The colors are Pool Party, Real Red and Whisper White.  The pin will take you to Julie's page and she has a simple tutorial to show how to put the whole thing together.  I decided to tweak mine a bit by using the retired Extreme Elements splotch in stamped off Pool Party and a punched heart in red glitter paper.  The banner is from Becky Higgins Project Life dies and is stamped with a sentiment from Best of Greetings in Basic Grey.  Once everything was cut, it went together pretty quick and I thought turned out pretty nice.  Sorry for the awful pics - I had sun coming in the craft room window and have a lot of shadows in the pics.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: