Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Merry Wishes Christmas card

I love layers upon layers but they kill on shipping cost.  Every year it is a challenge for me to come up with a simple and fast to make card that ships cheap (or as cheap as any mailing is today).  I decided to use a white base card and the Stampin Up Seasonally Scattered "merry" stamp in Marina Mist.  I cut strips of Night of Navy about 1/2" x 2 2/3" and used the bitty banner punch to make the end notches.  I used the "christmas" from Endless Wishes in Versamark and silver embossing powder.  I used a couple of gemstones to accent the snowflakes and clear stardust gel pen for final accents.
inside card
Inside, I used Marina Mist to stamp the medium Endless Wishes snowflake and Night of Navy for the sentiment using stamps from Endless Wishes and Endless Birthday Wishes.  I also stamped the flake on the envelopes.
I ended up with 50 cards in just a couple of hours.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: