Friday, April 22, 2016

Peace on earth Christmas card

With the limited craft supplies and work area, I decided to go on a crafting binge to replenish my cards.  While I was at it, I was inspired to make my cards for this year featuring Stampin Up's Going Global and Holly Jolly Greetings.
The card base is kraft, with layers of Marina Mist, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  I stamped the base is Crumb Cake with the stars stamp from Holly Jolly Greetings.  I stamped the globe from Going Global in Old Olive on Marina Mist, then punched with my 2 inch circle punch.  The ornament bobble on top of the globe is punched in silver glitter using a mini cupcake wrapper from EK Success turned upside down.  I added a Cherry Cobbler baker's twine bow, using a micro glue dot.  I used the coordinating Holly Jolly dies to cut Peace in Cherry Cobbler, and the smallest banner die to make the flags.  On Earth is stamped in Night of Navy.  Inside, I used a sentiment from the SU Simply Snowflake set from My Paper Pumpkin.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: