Sunday, January 15, 2017

Read 2016 SMASH page

So I have kept a list of books I have read over the last several years and start a new SMASH page each year.  Somehow I missed posting 2015 and will do so later. 
This year is much more list like but I needed to stretch to three pages.  I often will remove pages from my SMASH books when they are getting too bulky.  I just tear them out, then cut off the binder edge.  Sometimes I will use them as background or texture for other layouts and for extending a layout.  To do this, I simply use washi tape and a page that best coordinates.  By cutting off the binding edge, the added page fits right in.  I have done this for my Robert Frost page.  This year, I used washi tape and some cute Heidi Swapp stickers.  Yes, it went onto the back side of the third page...a total of 143 books.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: