Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Summer School Challenge #4

I am so running behind on these so my posts are getting stacked up a bit.  The fourth challenge for MFT Summer School is ombre!  The card base is SU Whisper White.  The white panel is stamped with MFT Well, Hello in Versamark ink and embossed with white powder.  Next, I inked the panel with Tim Holtz distress inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, and Blueprint Sketch.  I flicked a bit of water for contrast.  I inked a scrap piece of white with Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire, before die cutting the hello three times.  I glued the three layers together then glued it to the outline in Whisper White, before using foam tape to put it on the card.  The sentiment is stamped on SU Night of Navy and embossed with white powder.  The last touch is adding some Studio Katia bubbles.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: