Wednesday, August 5, 2020

MFT Summer School Challenge #5

I couldn't have asked for a better challenge to get me motivated to get the Christmas cards started.  This will take a while as I have to color each card individually.  Luckily, the challenge calls for a lot of white space to allow the image to become the focal point.  
This card starts with a base of kraft and layered with copic-friendly Neenah Solar White.  I cut 1/4" strips of red glitter paper that is slipped under the edge of white strip after being popped up on foam tape.  The image is MFT Sweet Holiday Penguins.  I am debating about adding some clear stickles under the penguin to look a bit like snow.  
Come back to see the others three cards I plan for this year's Christmas cards.  I will use my leftover cards to sell at my craft fair booth.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: