Monday, January 25, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians invitations




My daughter and I have been reading the Percy Jackson series and she is so excited for the movie. It comes out the week before her birthday, so that is what we are doing for the party. She is taking a group of friends to see it on her birthday because they have no school that day. Here are the invitations. I used Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie card stock and got the font from dafont.com. This font is called Dalek. I also got Ancient Greek font for the person's names. I tore the top and bottom edges, then roughed up the sides with my finger nail. I then inked all the way around with Cat's Eye chalks in Chestnut and Charcoal.

We are making each child a t-shirt too, so I'll post those as soon as we get the transfers done. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: