Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine's Shaker Box


Okay, my daughter wanted something different for Valentines, so...Ta-da! Here are shaker boxes. They will be put into tiny baggies, so no mess for our poor teacher. The backs say You "shake" me up Valentine! and the usual To/From. Yea, so 25 of those later and I still have two more kids to go. Boxes were cut from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes & More. The lips stamp is from Michael's $1 rubber stamps and embossed with Red Tinsel embossing powder. I used the films that the acrylic $1 stamps come in to make the window. The things inside are tinsel glitter, tiny heart confetti, and XXOO confetti.
The boys are much easier...my first grader is using smiley stamps and mini notepads in baggies with a tag that says "Valentine, You make me smile!" My preschooler is giving mini Crayola coloring books and crayons in baggies that say "You Color My World!" Cheesy, I know, but what Valentine's card isn't???
Sorry for the lousy pic...I tried several angles and this was the best I could get. As always, thanks for looking! April

No comments: