Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Okay, so I am way late on this LO, but I wanted to do it anyway. Last week's Scrap It with a Song theme was Cindi Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. So here it is...Papers are Bo Bunny and Bazzill. The cardstock is inked in Iris Blue chalk ink and then it was sanded for the faded look. I used a scalloped punch for the border. Font is Cricut's Doodletype at 2 inches and 1 inch. The girls are from the Greeting Farm's Wild Sprouts Collection I and are colored in watercolor pencils. I heard that Momento Tuxedo Black was great for the images, but found that it still smears, so I recommend sticking with Staz-On. Embellishments are buttons and the clip is from Hobby Lobby's Spare Parts with a bit of pink ribbon attached. There you have it! Thanks for looking...April

No comments: