Monday, June 21, 2010

Sugar and Spice?


Here is my daughter's Halloween LO. The LO design is inspired by pagemaps. Patterned paper is from Recollections, black cardstock is textured Bazzill, and dark red is from Michael's open stock. Ribbon is from Michael's. I ran the black border through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. I had to work in sections and run each through three times. I also used the Drippy Goo punch on strips of red and inked the edges in Blazing Red Staz-On. I printed the journal and title on vellum cardstock and, because of the design, I had to print them separately and run the vellum through the printer twice. Font are Twilight and Chiller. The cards are from the New Moon trading card set. I also printed a couple of quotes from the Volturi...some from the movie and some from the book. Stamps are from Stamp Insanity's Otherworldly Loves and are stamped in Jet Black and Blazing Red Staz-On. The white border is punched using EK Success's notebook border punch and the little accent on top of it is from a box of Volturi body spray sold by Hot Topic. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: