Monday, January 31, 2011

Paramore Halloween

My daughter loves Paramore. I know, she's 10, but loves all kinds of music and Hayley Williams is a surprisingly decent role model, so I can't fault her adoration. She was Hayley for Halloween...too bad most didn't know who she was, even though she was wearing a Paramore shirt.
So the papers are Moxxie and the cardstock is SU retired Bold Brights - Only Orange and Lovely Lilac. I printed the words to Maggie's favorite song Brick by Boring Brick on Only Orange and tore the edge and layered with Moxxie paper. The stripes and skulls are the flip side of the same page. I used a coordinating Moxxie sticker for the Halloween. It said Happy Halloween, but I cut it between the two words and moved it so the "Happy was hidden behind the Halloween, so it looks like a complete sticker, unless you look really close, then you can see the seam. I used basic grey self-adhesive chipboard and ebony cats eye chalk ink to color the letters. I made the medallion on the photo from layered circles 3/4" to 1 1/4".
To finish, I added three SU Brights Glimmer brads to the bottom corner. Can I say while they are pretty, they are a pain in the butt? The glitter is all over the brad and makes it near impossible to separate the tongs! Gah...took me three times as long and lots of bending and prying with tweezers to get them apart. Bah!
Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

myself said...

How AWESOME is this? Gotta love it! and your page, too! lol!