Monday, March 14, 2011

Backyardigan Halloween

Here is my son as Pablo Penguin from the Backyardigans. The LO is inspired from a 2007 pagemaps. Cardstock is standard and Moxxie. I used rickrack from Hobby Lobby's little 99cent spools and ribbon from Michael's. I frayed the ends of the rick rack, then stapled the two in place. I stamped the leaves and acorn from Stampin' Up's Day of Gratitude set in Timber Brown, Blazing Red, Cactus Green, and Forest Green Staz-On. I cut them out and crumpled them to give them an aged and dried out look. The pumpkins are pieced from SU's Pumpkin Pie with the Wide Oval and circle punches, then inked in retired Only Orange. Pablo is the paper piece from the previous blog entry and the title is cut with Cricut's Don Juan font. Thanks for looking! April

No comments: