Saturday, March 5, 2011

Stamp Something's March Digi Challenge


So here is my contribution to Stamp Something's challenge. I made this anniversary card for one of my BFFs. She loves Twilight as much as I do, so I made this one with the Greeting Farm's Dressy Edward and Dressy Camille digis. They are colored in watercolor pencils, then blended with SU's blending pen. I used Zig's two way glue pen to add glitter to Edward's tie and Bella's bow and shoes. The card base is 6 inches, with the layers cut at 5.5 and 5. The base color is retired SU Bordering Blue, then Basic Grey, and Whisper White. I stamped the swirls from Artful Inkables twilight set in Staz-On Dove Grey. I then spritzed with Sea Breeze Smooch and, once dry, added the bling. The sentiments are from Stampin Up's Congrats and Whimsical Words. The front sentiment is mounted on a wide oval and rounded punch. The ribbon is SU's Night of Navy. Inside, I used SU's scalloped border punch, a couple of gem brads and the wedding rings are from Hobby Lobby and are mounted with glue dots. Thanks for looking! April

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is very cute, I love the greeting farm images, and this is just a lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at stamp something this week :) Alex x