Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ahoy, Matey!

This is for TGF's Movie night at SCS.  The challenge is to create a card based on a favorite movie.  Since I have been all about Twilight on our weekly challenges, I decided to give Pirates of the Caribbean a shot.  Here is my salute to Elizabeth Swann in her pirate best.  Papers are SU's Bravo Burgundy with Karen Foster DP.  To make the notched corners, I flipped my EK Success circle punch over and the punch is divided into quarters.  Line the corner up within one section, then punch as usual.  The image is Matey Anya digi colored in copic markers then cut using the classic oval nestabilities.  I tied knots in some jute twine and wrapped it around a strip of DP and used some mini staples to hold in place.  The sentiment is printed in Batik font and cut using the deckled rectangles nestabilities, the mounted in a wax seal.  Last is a couple of shots of Gold Glow Smooch spritz.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: