Thursday, November 3, 2011

Heart Journal - week 15

Can you believe I couldn't remember it is Thursday?  Yea, I messed up and forgot my Heart Journal.  This week is "Stickin' To It".  Hmmm, well, what to do?  I decided to do another Twilight inspired page.  I wanted a vintage feel with some wedding type momentos. 
The base is painted in Toffee, then a layer of Eggshell Creme with some Elmer's white glue mixed in.  I was hoping it would crack more, but still got a bit of a weathered look, so it's okay.  I sanded the edges, then stamped some flourishes in Timber Staz-On, adding some pearls to the design.  The characters, TGF's Wild Sprouts Edward and Camille, are also stamped in Timber on Very Vanilla, then colored in pencils.  I used the ticket corner punch and mounted on Chocolate Chip.  I used some Tim Holtz brand itmes - mini paper clip, sentiment tag, jounalling tags, tiny attacher, film strip ribbon, tissue tape, and date stickers, throughout the design.  The journalling tags have Bella & Edward's initials stamped from Studio g dollar acryllic stamps from Michael's.  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: