Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Spyday #17 with Rachel!

This is the last Spyday of January and this week's spied Farm Friend is Rachel (aka raparys).  Rachel participates in a lot of our challenges and her projects are always gorgeous!  Here is Rachel's card:
Rachel's card
My card is base is SU Tempting Turquoise with layers of Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.  The designer paper is Karen Foster pool tile.  The base is dry embossed with the Cuttlebug polka dots 5x7 embossing folder.  The image is Amelia from TGF's OA Surprise and colored in copic markers.  I used a classic square nestabilities die to cut Amelia's image, inking in Jet Black Staz-On, then matting it on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, inking the edges to look like a polaroid photo.  I added a bit of yellow polka dot ribbon with some adhesive and tiny staples from Tim Holtz.  The sentiment is punched out of a 1 1/4" circle and mounted on 1 3/8" circle, and a punched scalloped circle. 
Be sure to visit the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and play along with this week's challenge.  Thanks for looking!  April

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I love this! When I saw it on the challenge blog, I was asking myself how you did that "polaroid"? Now I know! Thanks for sharing, she is super cute!!

gobeagirl said...

Hi April. This is just so cute! I love the way that it looks like a poloriod picture. What a great idea. Your coloring is just beautiful as always. I hope that everything is going great for you and the family. Hopefully you'll be moved soon? :O) Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Lisa