Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Funday #15

This is for TGF's Monday Funday.  Today's challenge...use polka dots, pink and two ribbons!  Yea, I know.
So my base is sky blue with layers of Very Vanilla and pink bubblegum.  The Vanilla layers is punched using one of the Martha Stewart's punch-around-the-page sets.  The bubblegum layer is dry embossed using the polka dot 5x7 Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The image is from the new TGF Miss Anya Garland set, colored in copic.  I used a white gel pen to add accents to the hearts and white satin ribbon to add the bow to her dress, before mounting her with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from a K & Co. paper open stock at Michael's.  I cut one piece from the many different choices and mounted it on layers of bubblegum and Vanilla.  The little border is punched using EK Success dotted scallop punch.  I added a pink grosgrain ribbon to the corner.  I skipped a lot of the embellishing so it is easy to mail...simple but sweet!
Please join us at the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and play along with this week's challenge.  Thanks for looking!  April

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Cute lace border! Great card! I think everyone is totally in love with the new Anyas!

Leanne said...

Pretty card April! That border is gorgeous and I like how you colored Miss Anya.
Have a gr8 day!
;)