Friday, January 20, 2012

TGF Chit Chat Night at SCS

This month's Chat and Challenge night at Splitcoast is Books!  Our fabulous farm friend, Rachel (aka raparys) is our host.  There will be three challenges you can enter: 1) favorite book - use keyword TGFCCN2, 2) favorite book turned movie - use keyword TGFCCN3, and 3) favorite children's book - use keyword TGFCCN4.  You will have the weekend to complete the challenges. 
Here is one of my entries.  I decided to make a favorite Twilight quotes page in my SMASH album.  I found all these great little icons online a long time ago, pics on Deviant Art, and quote stamps from Artful Inkables.  The quotes are stamped in Timber Staz-On.  The swirls, truck, and feathers are stamped in Versamark watermark ink.  I used the actual page from a worn copy for my favorite quote about Bella's truck.  The images of Bella & Edward are TGF's Camille & Edward coloring in copic.  I used scraps from my goodie pack I got from my heART Journalling (music scrap, tree scrap, map scrap) to make their background.  I found the Forks zipcode at CafePress.  The ticket is Tim Holtz.  The title is Close to My Heart's giggle lowercase and Inkadinkado's curly alphabet.  Thanks for looking!  April

3 comments:

~*Joni said...

What a fun project April!! Love the beautiful ideas all put together in one book. I've got a few fave Twilight quotes as well, I think they need to come out with a book of those. lol! Have a great weekend!

gobeagirl said...

Hi April. This is just fantadtic! I love, love everything about it. I just think that your picture of Bella and Edward along with your stamped images are just so wonderful. You are not only a very very busy lady, but very talented as well. :O) I also came over to Thank You for my surprise last night. I spent over an hour getting the ice rain off of my windows and driving home last night in it, so by the time I got home I was not what you would politely say "Happy!" When I found your package on my desk I was so surprised and I really can't tell you how much it means to me. Thanks so much. I love your card! I have never seen any of the Tim Holtz things in person, so it was super fun to stare at. lol... Have a great day. Hugs, Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

Love the project you made for last night! It was so fun, and I am glad you were able to stop by and chat! My keyboard was smoking by the end of the night!!! ;)