Monday, June 25, 2012

Shoe-tying 101

I thought I caught every moment of my oldest kid's life...I was wrong!  I never got a pic of her learning to tie her own shoes.  I was so tickled when I was searching though a stack of my son's pics to catch up his book and found this...
The layout is based on a pagemaps from March 2012.  The base is Whisper White with layers of School Cool DP, Real Red, and a photo-copied piece of lined paper.  The stip of writing guide was bought at my local scrap store before we moved.  There is a single zig-zag stitch done on my sewing machine.  The title is cut from the open book nestabilities die then the lettering is from the Martha Stewart double-sided sticky alphabet, coated in red glitter.  The shoe stickers are from Jolene's.  The journalling is made with the newest label tool from SMASH by K & Co. 
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: