Sunday, September 23, 2012

TGF's Little Sprouts challenge

So the fabulous ladies at The Greeting Farm have cooked up a little fun for our creative kiddos out in blogland.  TGF is inviting Little Sprouts to show their TGF creations in two catagories - those 9 and under and those 10 and up.  My kids love to make things and have gotten into SMASHbooks as much as I have.  Both of my older two children were all over this as soon as I showed them the challenge. 
First, I have Alex's creation.  Alex is 9 years old and decided to SMASH his hobbies featuring TGF's Karate Ian, Cute Troop Ian, and Soccer Ian.  He colored them with colored pencils and used some stickers I had laying around, as well as doodling, to complete his page.
Stay tuned for my daughter's posting.  Thanks for looking and be sure to add your little sprout's creations to the fun!  April

No comments: