Monday, October 1, 2012

Beware

This is for Anyone for Anya's Boy, Deconstructed Sketch #71, Simon Says Anything Goes, and Pixie Dust Studio's color challenges.
The base is Old Olive with layers of basic black, pumpkin pie, and retired SU halloween DP.  Card is based on Deconstructing Jen's latest sketch.  The image is TGF's My Guy Ian and it is the first time I have tried the borderless coloring.  I am not overly thrilled but may try it again and see how it turns out.  I used a black multiliner for the face and to sharpen some of the hair and shirt collar.  I also used a white gel pen for the shirt pattern.  The border is Martha Stewart web punch.  The ribbon is satin from Michael's and the charm is a left over from last Halloween.  I know the colors are halloween-ish, but I think it makes a great teen boy card.  Thanks for looking!  April

close up of image

2 comments:

Annemarie en Merit said...

What a lovely boy's card.
Thanks for playing with us at Anyone for Anya...

Grz Merit en Annemarie

Annie Rose said...

He looks awesome! You did a great job with the no-line coloring. :) Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANYA}!

Luvs,
Annie Rose