Sunday, October 7, 2012

Class Halloween Treats

These are the treats I made for my youngest child's kindergarten class Halloween party.  I used SU Old Olive and layered it with a basic black square trimmed with the Martha Stewart web border punch.  I then stamped it with a spider from Michael's dollar bin in Versamark and used purple Adirondak embossing powder and heat set.  Next was a white gel pen to make the thread the spider hangs from and Whisper White craft ink to stamp the sentiment from an acrylic October set from Michael's dollar bin.  On the back side, I used a curved die tool to make the notches to hold a coupon for a free item at McDonalds.  (Every year McD's sells these coupon booklets to raise money for their Ronald McDonald House charity.)  I figured they would be full of yummy treats from their party and trick-or-treating, so this would be a fun little thing for later on.  Thanks for looking!  April
close up
front & back

No comments: