Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mousekeeping tip holder

ready to give

So I found some great ideas for "Mousekeeping" tip holders to use on our 1st Disney Cruise.  I decided I wanted something more than a printed envelope, so I got these little brown bag and tags from Hobby Lobby's Paper Studio.  I cut red cardstock to cover the front, then used Cricut's Mickey & Friends cartridge to cut the head icon at 2.5 inches.  Next, I cut the hands at 1 3/4" and the shoes at 1 1/2" (I think!).  The buttons are cut at 1/2" from George and Basic Shapes.  I used the zig 2-way pen to assemble the parts and tombow adhesive to attach. 
with insert pulled out
The inside card was decorated with Disney themed washi tape.  I used a loop of ribbon (a mini spool for .99 at Michaels) and attached with the Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  Last was a spiral paper clip to hold the money.  We can add a personal thank you to each card before giving it to our wait staff and room attendant. 
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: