Friday, March 22, 2013

My Person SMASH

My bestie, Jen, and I have called each other "my person" for a long time.  Lately, we're DB friends....you know "dead body" friends....the person that will help you hide the body.  Anyway, I have been sitting on this SMASH for a bit, cuz I wanted a pic of us, but neither of us like getting our pics taken, so I settled for Meridith & Christina from Grey's Anatomy.  She's absolutely my Meridith and the quote I found was so us.  I have paint chips, Recollections journal stickers and cards, doilies, leftover bits from a SU punch, bits from Rebecca @ Uprintables, SMASHpad, chipboard and word stickers from Tim Holtz, and pearly confetti flowers from Michael's Brides.  I even recycled the back of SMASH packaging to print my journalled thoughts on.  (No part of the SMASH package is trash!)  Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: