Tuesday, October 16, 2018

13th birthday

This card is for the youngest of my bestie's boys.  His milestone birthday was last month and I wanted a fun card for him that wasn't too babyish or girly.  (I will admit, I mixed up what his fav color with that of his brother -oops!)
The base of the card is kraft and stamped in Crumb Cake using Number of Years stamp set.  I inked the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Vintage Photo.  The sentiment is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black.  The number is stamped on retired Green Galore with Green Galore ink, then cut with coordinating framelits.  I popped them up on dimensionals, as well as the little stars, punched from Daffodil Delight.  Last, a few flags made from washi tape, scrap Daffodil Delight, and vellum, attached with a mini staple.  
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: