Friday, October 26, 2018

Hershey Kisses gift card holder

This is another item for the upcoming Jingle Bell Craft Fair at my son's high school.  I am making several in different colors and designs, but this is my first one based on the tutorial I found on Pinterest here.
The base is Cherry Cobbler and stamped in Cherry Cobbler using the star from Stampin Up's Tin of Tags.  The window is punched from the Word Window punch.  I used a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler, the string and plugs in Momento Tuxedo Black, and the bulbs in Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, and Lemon Lime Twist.  The bulbs are popped onto dimensionals.  A 1" circle punch was used to make the notch for the gift card.
The back of the gift box is also in Very Vanilla and stamps from Tin of Tags are stamped in Tuxedo Black and Daffodil Delight.
Thanks for looking!  April

No comments: